Bill DeMay moved from Michigan to Florida to enjoy the sun and escape the northern winters. He has been married 40 years and has two sons and two grandchildren.
Bill’s philosophy is to provide excellent service to his clients by maintaining a high level of communication and professionalism in every real estate service he provides. He also strives to achieve the highest success for his clients by leveraging his dedication with the tremendous resources of his team, Century 21, and Sunbelt Realty.
- 11 years as a Cape Coral Realtor with experience in both home and land services
- Member of the strongest team in the top real estate brokerage in Lee County
- 30+ years as a General Motors and Delphi engineer and manager
- Intensive problem-solving and planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Engineering
- Real estate pre- and post-license training from Florida Academy of Real Estate
- Numerous customer service, quality, and problem-solving courses and training classes